- People & Expertise
At CCL we steer you through the complexities of regulation, from reviews and outsourcing through to setting up your own compliance department:
- Compliance Reviews
- Compliance Monitoring
- Compliance Outsourcing
- Compliance Advice
- Creating a Compliance Department
- Training and mentoring your Compliance Officer
CCL is able to review your compliance arrangements – policies, procedures, resourcing, reporting etc. – to assess how well they meet ever-evolving regulatory expectations. We are able to conduct full compliance reviews or specific examinations of just one area. Reasons you may want to consider the independence and objectivity that only an external expert can provide include:
- Current best practice - make sure that you are up to date on the best way to stay compliant
- Changes in key personnel - understand your needs when key people join or leave your business
- Impact of takeovers of one regulated business by another on the firms’ compliance operations
- Regulatory visits - prepare your business for large scale thematic and other reviews
- Benchmarking - review your current arrangements drawing on CCL’s extensive knowledge of current best practice
- Regulatory due-diligence following changes in senior management or in the event of the acquisition of a new financial services business
An appropriately comprehensive compliance monitoring programme forms a critical part of a firm’s overall risk management framework. CCL can review your existing monitoring arrangements, identify any deficiencies in coverage and advise on any improvements you need to make.
For smaller organisations, finding someone with the right expertise to handle all your compliance needs in-house whilst keeping that person motivated and stimulated is a major challenge.
CCL have a team of experienced compliance professionals who have satisfied the regulator’s requirements to be outsourced Compliance Officers and Money Laundering Reporting Officers. We work with you and your team to help ensure your on-going compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Even the largest firms are confronted by compliance issues that they have not come across before. CCL’s depth and breadth of experience means that in most cases CCL’s experienced practitioners can identify a practical compliance solution quickly and cost effectively.
Some firms like to be assured that they have access to this advice at all times and as part of a continuing relationship with CCL enter into a retainer agreement. The scope of such retainers is agreed with each client on an individual basis. Typically it can include regular access to CCL’s consultants, regular monitoring reviews and updating of policies and procedures.
CCL provides day to day support to all types of regulated business across the whole spectrum of compliance on retainer contracts or on an ad-hoc basis.
Creating A Compliance Department
Following your authorisation, we can help you create your own compliance department - from helping you implement your compliance procedures through to interviewing potential candidates. And once it's up and running, we can keep it running smoothly - with on-going training as well as regular checks and support.
- Contact us
To arrange a call or obligation free meeting - Contact us