Gate Village 3, DIFC,
On the 26th March we will be hosting a breakfast briefing in the DIFC where industry leaders will discuss the market place for FinTech innovation and acceleration, the regulatory perimeter in which FinTech firms can operate and the legal considerations for embarking on FinTech solutions. We will also be joined by a FinTech firm that has gone through the process, giving valuable insight to their journey, and we will also look at RegTech solutions to maintain control of the new frontier of financial services.
The agenda for this complimentary event is as follows:
The FinTech Hive at the DIFC
Raja Al Mazrouei, Executive Vice President - Fintech Hive, DIFC
- The FinTech Hive Programme
- The FinTech opportunity
- What type of FinTech solutions are the DIFC looking for
- Future plans for FinTech in and from the DIFC
The Role of Regulation in FinTech
Peter Smith, Managing Director, Policy & Strategy, DFSA
- The role of regulators in FinTech innovation
- Regulatory view of FinTech Risk
- Challenges and limitations for regulators
- Next steps for effective regulation of FinTech
Legal Considerations for FinTech business
Raza Rizvi, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- Collaboration to unlock FinTech potential
- Are local laws ready for FinTech growth through collaboration?
- Data law trends
- IP diligence
The Journey of a FinTech Firm
Mark Chahwan, CEO, Sarwa Digital Wealth Limited
Regulatory Technology – The Future of Compliance
Carwyn Evans, MD Consultancy Services, CCL Compliance Limited
- RegTech Evolution
- How can RegTech help you?
- Does your firm need RegTech?
To request a place at this complimentary event, click here