Does your FSRA regulated Firm in the ADGM need additional support?
No matter the size of your Firm or your compliance department, Compliance Officers and Money Laundering Reporting Officers (MLROs) continue to need expert assistance either for specific issues or day-to-day compliance requirements in keeping up with the ever moving FSRA regulatory environment. The importance of knowledgeable and capable Compliance & MLRO resources should not be underestimated.
Many firms turn to CCL’s team in the ADGM to provide a qualified, experienced and proven Compliance Consultant to help them stay on top of the work, offer independent advice or act as the Compliance contact in the region.
Having CCL as part of your Compliance Team
Our team of experienced Compliance Consultants deal with a broad range of firms operating in a variety of financial sectors. Our job is to ensure that we bring knowledge, experience and pragmatic solutions to your Firm. Our Compliance Consultants won’t just identify problems, we will assist you and your compliance department in meeting your regulatory obligations and provide comfort to your directors and senior managers as part of your Firm's internal systems and controls.
What level of support does your Firm need?
The type and level of support will be tailored to your business activities and the compliance resources and infrastructure currently available to your Firm. For instance, if you have a CO/MLRO function but they are not resident in the UAE;
- How do they discharge their regulatory obligations?
- How do they keep up with the developments in the ADGM and changes to FSRA Rules?
- How is the on the ground monitoring and reporting handled?
- Or if you are a smaller firm, how do you maintain the independence of the CO/MLRO function?
- And for larger firms, is there a need for any external expertise required to assist the current Compliance Team?
We can undertake a wide variety of Compliance, AML, Risk and Corporate Governance Assignments.
Below are a few of the key areas for which ADGM-based firms retain CCL:
- Ad hoc advisory, including updates on regulatory developments
- Acting as the Firm's Deputy CO/MLRO to a non-resident CO/MLRO
- Provide guidance and support to a junior CO/MLRO
- Ongoing compliance monitoring
- Client onboarding reviews either on a case by case basis or as part of an AML review
- Review and testing of risk mitigants put in place
Choosing the right option for your ADGM-based firm
We will tailor the services we provide to your business, whether that is a support contract, a one-off ad-hoc piece of advice on the latest DFSA rule changes or in some cases, full Compliance & MLRO Outsourcing may be more appropriate. To get started, simply contact our ADGM based Compliance Consultancy Team and tell us what you need.